How to apply
Instructions and video demo below
1. Remove the transparent top sheet and discard. Making sure that the skin is clean and dry.
2. Place the tattoo face down, onto the desired area and soak the backing paper.
3. Hold for 30 seconds and then gently slide (not peel) the paper away. Wash/wipe away the release gel.
Use a cotton wool pad with baby oil or alcohol, place on the tattoo for 10 seconds and then rub until removed.
WARNINGS/ TO BE AWARE
Avoid the eye area, do not apply to sensitive skin.
All Pace Transfers are safe and non-toxic but are not recommended for ages 5 and below
If a reaction occurs simply remove with oil based products, customers take responsibility for product use.
Pace Transfer FAQs:
How long do they last?
1 to 5 days depending on where you put them and how careful you are.
How long does it take to put them on?
It takes 20 seconds to apply a temporary tattoo Pace Transfer.
Can I still shower?
Yes, they’re totally waterproof.
How do I remove them?
With alcohol based remover or baby oil. After a while they simply rub off.
How safe are they?
Very safe. They’re EN71 EC approved, the only thing that touches your skin is a medical grade adhesive.
However, Pace Transfers are not recommended for those with sensitive skin or under 5s.
If you react in any way simply remove the tattoo with oil, customers take responsibility for product use. Do not place Pace Transfers near the eyes or mouth.
Tips for the best application and longest duration:
– How do I look after them?
Choose hair-free areas. Avoid rubbing. If they get dirty, wash them with soap.
– How do I apply them in the best way & keep them on as long as possible?
- Wipe away the release gel residue as soon as you apply the tattoo, this will also prevent it becoming dirty later. You can help the process along with a hairdryer or talcum powder. We also suggest avoiding joints where the skin will stretch and move. When dry, the Pace Transfer looks like a real tattoo and blends with your skin.
- Temp tattoos react differently to different skin. For best results make sure your skin is dry, clean and free of lotions. Avoid rubbing and avoid hairy areas and joints.
- Temporary tattoos can sometimes pick up dust from your surroundings or fluff from your clothing, as you’re essentially wearing fresh glue on your skin. You should keep the tattoo out of contact with anything for the first few hours, dry thoroughly after applying and if you need to, just wash them with soap.
Paper, PET film,soya based inks, medical grade adhesive