The 13 elements of the box are:
- The training journal – A day to day activity where as well as logging your physical training, you also track your thoughts, feelings, joys and worries about your sport.
- Control mapping postcard – To help you focus on what is important.
- What if planning postcard – To get your pre competition worries out of your head and instead doing something proactive.
- Confidence booster postcard – To remind yourself of everything you have done in your training.
- Pre-performance routine postcard – To boost your feelings of control and focus on what is relevant in competition build up
- Skills sheet postcard – To give us confidence we are competent in our sport.
- Competition playlist postcard – Setting up your playlist to get amped up for performance.
- Goal setting sheet – To achieve your potential you need to head off in the right direction, undertaking the right training. This sheet helps you do this.
- Knowing your chimp sheet & chimp – Professor Steve Peters made chimps famous when he likened part of our brain (our amygdala) to one. This little dude and the accompanying chimp sheet helps you get to know, understand and sooth yours.
- Mantra wristbands – Shape your positive self talk and practice with our wrist bands until you have your ideal mantra nailed.
- Weekly planner pad – This will help you stay on top of your goals and training.
- Stars in the dark – This helps you run a strengths audit and benefit from your uniqueness when you complete.
- Bravery box – A visual reminder of the efforts we have put into our training and preparation.